Bethlehem Abhaya Bhavan is instituting a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent. Bethlehem Abhaya Bhavan expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. Bethlehem Abhaya Bhavan also recognises that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind.
Bethlehem Abhaya Bhavan will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavour to make the refund. Bethlehem Abhaya Bhavan may also seek further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, Bethlehem Abhaya Bhavan is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
- If you would like your donation to Bethlehem Abhaya Bhavan to be refunded,
- You must request Bethlehem Abhaya Bhavan in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach Bethlehem Abhaya Bhavan India within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
- Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
- Handed over the cheque / demand draft to Bethlehem Abhaya Bhavan or someone authorised by Bethlehem Abhaya Bhavan for this purpose, OR
- Despatched the cheque / demand draft to Bethlehem Abhaya Bhavan by other means.
The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation: Date of donation
- Donation amount
- If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
- If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
- If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID.